To discuss your preferred topics on Clubhouse, create a Room and invite your friends. We will explain how to create & join a room on Clubhouse.
Since Clubhouse is no longer a private, invite-only app, you’ve probably heard people talk about it. You may have even given it a try and discovered that the UI takes some getting used to.
Because Clubhouse isn’t a traditional social networking app and most of us aren’t familiar with it, sometimes accessing the app can be challenging. Perhaps you’ve figured out how to locate Rooms that speak to you and are motivated to try making your own Room, but you’re unsure of how to proceed.
On Clubhouse, there are two ways to make a Room: either schedule one or make one on the spot.
How to Schedule a Room on Clubhouse
You can prepare ahead of time and offer your participants advance notice so they can schedule time to participate in your conversation by scheduling a room. Here’s how to set up a Clubhouse discussion:
- Open the Clubhouse app, then tap the calendar symbol in the upper-right corner of the display.
- Tap the calendar icon with the plus symbol in the top-right corner of the next screen.
- Now enter details about your event, beginning with the event name, into the forms on the event page. So that your audience is aware of the subjects you will discuss in your talk, this should be concise and straightforward.
- You can then choose to add a co-host, who will have the ability to cancel, amend, and delete attendees from the event. Make sure the co-host you choose is aware of the goals you have for your event.
- The event’s date should now be added. An event can be planned for the same day.
- Add the event’s time after that. Even if you can arrange an event for the same day you want to host it, remember to give your invitees ample time to get ready so you can draw a sizable crowd.
- If you are a member of a club, you may also choose to allocate the club.
- Add a description of your event as the last step. Clubhouse allows you 200 characters to write a descriptive description of your event. Make sure your explanation is succinct and clear so participants understand what they are signing up for. Even individuals who are interested in participating in your conversation may find this useful for self-preparation.
It is always preferable to fill this page as much as you can in order to make it simpler for users who are invited to your Room or who stumble across your planned event to decide whether or not to join.
After finishing entering your event information, click Publish in the top-right corner of the screen. At that point, your planned event will appear at the bottom of the screen. If you want to invite others to join your Room or share this event with their network, use the Share button. From here, you may also Tweet it, copy the URL, or schedule it.
If you decide not to host your event after scheduling it, you can always alter it or even delete it. Simply tap the calendar icon at the top of the screen, followed by tapping the Upcoming for You option, to find your event. To view all of the events you have scheduled, select My Events from the pop-up menu. From here, you can decide what to do.
Launch Clubhouse a few minutes prior to the event if you’re ready to begin, then tap Start a Room. Your scheduled event will thereafter be listed. To begin your conversation, tap Start your booked event.
On Clubhouse 2 Images, how to Make a Spontaneous Room
Clubhouse makes it simple to build a Room on the spot in a spontaneous fashion. On Clubhouse, you may create three different kinds of impromptu rooms: Open, Social, and Closed Rooms.
Who can enter each Room makes a difference. An Open Room is open to any user of the Clubhouse. Closed rooms are only open to users you have invited, whereas Social Rooms are only open to users you follow. Decide which Room is best for your specific conversation after that, then establish the Room by following these steps:
- Open the Clubhouse app on your phone and start it.
- On the app’s home screen, tap the Start a Room button at the bottom.
- Choose the kind of room you want to launch.
- Enter the topic name for your discussion by tapping Add a Topic in the top-right corner.
- You can now proceed by tapping Let’s go at the bottom of the screen.
Wait for other users to join after that before starting the debate. As an alternative, you can invite people to join your Room on Clubhouse to spread the news.
How to Invite People to Your Clubhouse Room
You can Ping your friends into your room to invite them to participate in the conversation. Remember that you can invite friends who are already Clubhouse users to your discussion using the Ping tool. If you invite a non-Clubhouse user, they will first need to download the app.
Even if it isn’t scheduled, participants are more likely to attend your discussion if it is on a subject they are interested in. How to ask friends to join your Room is as follows:
- Choosing your room begins in the hallway.
- Tap the add (+) button in the bottom-right corner of the screen after entering the Room.
- Now select the sharing method you wish to use with your friend to access this Room. Using SMS, WhatsApp, or any other social networking platform with a messaging feature, tap the Share button to send the link to their contact, the Tweet button to share it with your Twitter followers, or pick Copy URL to paste the link into your friend’s chat window.
You can join and Be a Part of Discussions in the Clubhouse
Social networking apps are notorious for fostering a culture of fakery and meaningless content. In contrast to other social networking apps, Clubhouse is unique in that it provides users with a forum for deep talks.
It is simpler to find “tribes”—communities within your niche—because Clubhouse draws like-minded individuals, and this results in more genuine and fruitful talks in Clubhouse Rooms. Clubhouse is the software to use if you want to have meaningful interactions and chats with friends online.
How Can I Join Clubhouse Room
Two methods exist for finding rooms:
You will be directed to the hallway, commonly referred to as the feed or the list of all rooms, when you open Clubhouse. The reason it is called the “All Room List” is because you can access every room on this list.  To find a room, scroll below.
To view upcoming events for you, tap the calendar button at the top of the hallway. Events are occasions that are planned to take place at specific periods. By pressing UPCOMING FOR YOU at the top of the screen and choosing All Upcoming, you may view all events (not just those involving individuals you follow). If an event piques your interest, tap the bell icon on it to receive an alert when it begins.
- You can enter a room by tapping its name. You are inserted into the conversation as a member of the audience right away.
- There are no live microphones available for the audience. If they don’t invite you to the stage, no one will listen to you.
- Raise your hand if you’d like to talk.
How to Leave a Clubhouse Room
Tap Quietly exit the room before doing so. It’s the peace sign-producing hand icon at the bottom of the display. This quickly takes you back to the hallway.
Leave a Reply