Tiktok has been a great platform for short entertaining videos over a period of time. Millions of videos are created on it over a trending sound or music. Similarly, a new trend has gone viral on TikTok which is known as the “Spotify Picture Trend” or “Album Cover Trend“.
In this trend, the users have their photos as the Spotify album cover using filters in the Instagram Stories.
This looks quite interesting and entertaining to watch, most of the TikTok users have already joined this trend with their respective album cover with photos.
How to Do the Spotify Instagram Trend
As this type of picture with your photo as Spotify’s Album Photo can be made through Instagram only, you would first have to make this through your Instagram Stories and then download the same.
Later, you have to just upload it to your TikTok account. Follow the steps mentioned below to create and upload the trend.
Make Spotify Picture Album with your photo on Instagram
- Open Instagram App
- Click on the Plus Icon on the top right.
- Select Story from the available options.
- Select the photo that you want to set as background.
- Now tap on the screen and type dot (.)
- Just after typing the dot, tap on the [A++] icon at the top which will place a partial background around the dot.
- Now expand the dot so that it fully covers your background image.
- Tap on the smiley face icon at the top and click on MUSIC.
- Select the music of your choice or search it using the search bar.
- Again tap on the smiley face icon and search “Spotify”.
- Now select the Spotify Play Button and place it below the album cover image.
- Select the photo you want and place it over the album cover.
- Save it to your Device/Gallery.
- Upload the saved photo on TikTok.
I hope you found this helpful and you were able to join the TikTok trend with your picture as Spotify Album’s Picture.