Tiktok like other social media platforms has the feature of following the accounts or users on it. We follow several accounts on TikTok and sometimes we don’t want other people to know whom we are following. Hence, in this case, we should be aware of How to Hide Your Following List On TikTok.
Tiktok is a widely used social media platform for short videos. The popularity of TikTok is still on top despite the introduction of Instagram reels.
These days the main concern for people is our privacy and we don’t want people to know about our activities on Tiktok.
Are you also looking to hide your following list on TikTok so that others would not know whom you are following?
If yes, you have landed on the right page. In this post, I would explain step by step to hide your following list on Tiktok.
You can hide your following list easily with a couple of simple clicks, but you may find it difficult to locate the settings exactly. But you should not worry as I am here with the tutorial for the same.
Follow the steps mentioned below and you are done.
How to Hide Following List On TikTok
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile.
- Go to your profile by clicking on the Me Icon at the bottom right corner.
- Now, Click on the three dots on the top corner of the profile page.
- Go to the Account Section.
- Click on Privacy under the Account Section.
- Under Privacy Go to Safety and then select the Following List.
- Clicking on the following list you would now land to the next page where you can hide your following list.
- Tap on the option of Only Me under the following list. Doing this would help you hide your following list from others on tiktok.
You would still be able to see the following list.
I hope that this tutorial helped you to hide your Tiktok’s following lists from other people. If this helped you and you found it useful, kindly share it among your friends as this might also help them.