You’ll learn How to see sent follow requests on Instagram in this article. A step-by-step tutorial is provided below.
Worry not if you’re thinking How do I see who I requested on Instagram because Instagram logs all of your behaviour. You may quickly see everyone you’ve asked to follow you on Instagram using the information provided.
You can also learn how to reverse any Instagram follow requests received to your account here. So let’s get started without further ado.
How To See Sent Follow Request On Instagram
1) Open the Instagram app, navigate to your profile, and tap the Hamburger icon.
2) Select “Your activity” from the menu here.
3) Next, scroll down and select the final option, “Download Your Information.”
4) On this page, click the “Request Download” option and enter your email address if you haven’t previously. Following that, it will request your Instagram password for verification before sending you an email containing all of your Instagram data.
5) Once the email has been received, open it and click the “Download Information” button at the bottom.
6) After this link opens in your browser, you might be prompted to check in before you can tap the “Download Information” option at the bottom.
7) Go to your file manager and choose the Download folder once your Instagram data has been downloaded. Tap on the downloaded file to start the extraction process. It will be in a zip format.
8) Right now, just extract this file.
9) Open the extracted folder right away.
10) Go here and open the “followers and following” folder by scrolling down.
11) Click the “pending follow requests.html” file in the followers and following folder. so that it may be opened in Google Chrome as an HTML file.
The list of “who you’ve requested to follow on Instagram & on which date” will be visible as it opens. Simply tap the username, and Instagram will launch.
13) To revoke the sent follow request, touch the Requested button here. You can withdraw every Instagram follow request that has been received in this manner.
Leave a Reply