It is crystal clear that we would encounter various issues while using Instagram. One of such issues that we face while using Instagram is the technical issue. And, in this post, I would highlight how to report a technical issue on Instagram.
Instagram is one of the most widely used social media platforms today. Instagram is used not just for personal chatting, but also for various other reasons. Hence, issues are an inevitable part of it.
If you are being troubled and irritated by the technical issues and bugs while using the Instagram application, you have landed on the right page.
I am here with a solution for the same to report a technical issue on Instagram so that the issue gets resolved soon.
It is simply a cup of tea to report the issue. You just have to follow the step-by-step guide below to report the technical issue to Instagram.
How to Report a Technical Issue on Instagram
Well, to report the issue you must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Open the Instagram application on your mobile.
- Step 2: Take a Screenshot of the issue you are facing.
- Step 3: Go to your profile by clicking the profile icon (profile picture) on the bottom right.
- Step 4: Click on the three horizontal lines (hamburger icon) on the top right corner.
- Step 5: Click on Settings and scroll down to HELP and tap on it.
- Step 6: Tap on Report a Problem from the available options.
- Step 7: You will see a pop up dialogue box with three different option. Click on Report a Problem.
- Step 8: Describe the issue you are facing in detail. Also, include an image of the error you are facing for quick response.
Your issue is now successfully reported to Instagram and you can expect a quick response from the team. The response may sometimes be delayed, so you should wait accordingly.
I hope now you are able to report the technical issue to Instagram.
If you found this helpful, please take the time to share it with your friends who might need the same.