Blocking a person prevents them from connecting with you on Facebook. The block feature is helpful when you want to avoid interaction with certain people. When you block someone, they won’t be able to see your posts, add you as a friend, invite you to groups and events, and chat with you.
You may be wondering which profiles you have blocked on Facebook in the past. Thankfully, Facebook maintains a list of profiles that you have blocked.
How to See Blocked List On Facebook App
1) Open the Facebook app, then tap on the three lines in the top-right corner on Android devices. On iOS, you will find the Menu in the bottom-right corner.
2) Tap on Settings & Privacy, then select Settings in the extended menu.
3) Tap on Blocking under the Audience and Visibility section.
Now, the screen will show you a list of all the profiles you have blocked on Facebook. From this page, you can also unblock a profile or block a new profile. To unblock a profile in your blocked list, tap on the Unblock button next to their profile.
If you want to block a new user, tap on the Add to blocked list button and search for the person you wish to block. Then, hit the Block option and confirm your decision again by selecting Block.
How to View Blocked People On Facebook Desktop
1) Open the Facebook website on your computer browser and log into your account.
2) Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
3) Click on Settings & privacy, then select Settings.
4) Click on Blocking in the left panel.
5) Click on Edit in the Block users section to see all the profiles you have blocked.
You can also unblock a profile or block a new profile while seeing your blocked list on Facebook.
Leave a Reply