It looks as though Instagram Reels have become a worldwide obsession. Millions of people watch these brief, simple videos every day, which have gained immense popularity. Influencers and artists are continuously competing with one another by uploading more inventive content. The creation process has been greatly simplified using reel templates.
To create amusing reels, you don’t need to be an Instagram influencer with thousands of followers. You can quickly and simply add fun and flair to your movies using predefined themes before posting them to the Instagram Reels stream.
What Are Instagram Reel Templates? How do they Work?
Using a pre-made template allows you to use the same music and timing as the original Reel while changing the included movies and photos to your own. The only Instagram Reels that can be used as a template are those that have music and at least three clips. You may quickly duplicate the Reel time that corresponds to the music by using a template. With no need to manually change the timing of each clip, you can then simply add your own pictures or movies.
In order to make sure that each video or picture was perfectly synced to the music in the past, you had to edit your Reels outside of Instagram. However, if you use an Instagram template, you can complete this quickly. With pre-loaded music and handy photo or video placeholders that indicate how long they will be displayed, the process is incredibly efficient.
It’s vital to remember that the templates option on Instagram only works with the most recent version. Due to the feature’s recent development, you might not be able to access it without the most recent update. Not all Instagram Reels will have the template option, which is another important point. For them to have this choice, they must have music and at least three video.
If your app is current and you don’t see the template option, it’s likely because the Reel you selected doesn’t comply with the standards.
How to use Instagram Reels Template?
Use the video editor to use an Instagram Reel template instead of scrolling through the feed. This is how you do it:
1. On your iPhone or Android device, open Instagram.
2. On the bottom centre of the screen, tap the “Reels” icon.
3. In the top right corner, select the “Camera” icon.
4. Select “Templates” from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
5. You can swipe left to view the various templates here. Select “Use Template” once you’ve found the one you like.
6. You’ll see placeholders along with the length of each clip at the bottom of the screen. Select a photo or video from your phone and click on each placeholder to add it.
7. Once finished, select “Next.”
8. You can see a preview of your Reel on this screen. Pressing “Edit cover” will allow you to choose a cover, but doing so is not required.
9. Your Reel will be posted to the Instagram Reels feed once you click the blue “Share” button.
Using a template for an Instagram reel
You might be tempted to create your own Instagram Reel Template now that you are aware of what it is. Thank goodness, this doesn’t take much effort or time. The hardest aspect of utilising an Instagram template for a Reel is finding one you like.
You’ll need to use the mobile app to complete it. Instagram Reels cannot currently be uploaded to the desktop website. If you’re interested in learning more, do the following:
1. Open the Instagram app for Android or iPhone.
2. At the bottom centre of the screen, click the “Reels” symbol.
3. Find the Reels feed post you want to copy by scrolling through it.
4. On the right side of the screen, select the “three dots” icon.
5. Simply click “Use as template.”
6. You’ll see placeholders for your pictures or videos at the bottom of the screen, along with the length of each clip.
7. The image or video you want to use will appear when you tap on each placeholder.
8. Click the “Next” button once they are all loaded. A preview of your Reel will be displayed.
9. By clicking “Edit cover,” you can choose a cover for your Reel. This step is not required.
10. Press the “Share” button in blue.
All there is to it is that. Instagram Reels will feature your video in its stream.
For Free Instagram Reel Templates, try Canva
There is an alternative if you feel that searching through Instagram to find suitable Reel templates takes too much time. Although switching images and videos is not as straightforward with this one, there are numerous style and theme options.
There are numerous Instagram Reel layouts available on Canva. You can browse the offered templates and make the desired adjustments using the free edition of their editing tools. Simply upload your pictures and videos to Canva, then replace the ones that are already there with your own by removing them from the template you choose. Additionally, you may include text and design components to make your own special Instagram Reel.
You can use Canva’s website or its free mobile app for iPhone and Android.
The only thing left to do is publish your flawless Reel to Instagram. Simply open the Instagram app on your phone to upload if you made it. You must first transfer the file to your smartphone if you used the desktop version. Reels can only be uploaded via the mobile app on Instagram.
You may save time and make distinctive Reels with Canva’s extensive collection of free Instagram themes. With its drag-and-drop interface, making a high-quality Reel is easier than you may imagine. After choosing a template that you like, you can upload your pictures and videos.
Instagram Reel Templates Helps You to Save Time of Editing
It is tough to choose the top free Instagram Reel templates. The user must choose what they want from among the nearly endless options. The developers of Instagram Reels can browse the available templates in the Reels feed or download them from relevant websites. In either case, these templates save a tonne of effort and enable folks who are “creatively challenged” to create Reels of excellent quality.
A free Instagram Reel template may be used. Did you use Instagram to discover one, or did you try another approach? Comment below with your thoughts and let us know.
Leave a Reply